We are, SARL Tropic-Auto, ADA Reunion, Tiloc, VIPCAR Reunion under the brands ADA and Tiloc, VIPCAR Reunion. The following is a summary of our policy that outlines how we collect, process, store, and otherwise use your information and your rights to this information. For more information, please contact us. Your personal data is under the protection of the Data Protection Officer or delegate for data protection: Ms. Nathalie Paillot Executive Assistant
- We can collect your information in several ways: through phone calls, transactions, customer service, etc., but also through our potential business partners and service providers.
- We collect data about you via our website, our mobile application and through our counter agents during booking operations (rental and guarding) and during car rental transactions. This data includes your name, your address, your booking navigation data (arrival departure, return, rented service) as well as your banking information. Bank manipulations (payment, authorization request, bank fingerprints) are managed by our provider PAYBOX.
- We use this data to deliver the services offered by the company: rental car / bike and guarding
- Your data helps us serve you better when you use our services. In particular to generate commercial documents (quotes, invoices) and other documents related to the rental activity.
- The navigation statistics are used to improve the website and offer you the best possible experience: easy and fast
- We can use your customer data to communicate with you.
- Your customer information is also used to provide you with information about our services and services.
- We use our information in order to improve our services and for statistical purposes and analysis of our services.
- We never sell or use your data without your prior consent. We do not market your information with third parties without your permission.
- Your information may be transferred to a region or country other than your country for the purpose of processing, as part of a delivery or storage in accordance with the law.
- All the data we have are used for rental activity.
STORAGE AND SECURITY
- We put all means at our disposal to protect your information against theft, modification, disclosure or misuse.
- Your information is protected via our administrative or electronic devices.
- We reserve the right to dispose of your information as long as necessary, always in compliance with the law and your rights for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Our computer applications are hosted and protected by MDSI. Our website is hosted by OVH
You may at any time modify, update, or simply consult the data we have about you. You can restrict the use of your information or simply ask us for their removal by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Consent for the use of your data may be withdrawn at any time.
We are located on Reunion Island and, in matters of privacy, we aim to comply with the law applicable to the Personal Data we collect and use. If you wish to contact us for any information concerning the use of your data or for any complaints you have the possibility to reach us by email or by mail at the following addresses. You can also file a claim with the relevant supervisory authority in your jurisdiction.
If you have any questions, in case you would like to check on our data or ask for assistance please contact us by email at email@example.com or write us at the following adress.
SARL Tropic Auto
3 Rue De La Croix Rouge
ZAE La Mare
97438 Sainte Marie FRANCE
If we ever change these statements, you will be informed on this page. Any future changes will not be retroactive and we undertake to inform you of any changes affecting the use of your personal data in the future.